Purpose: To assist students with dreams of owning their own business by encouraging them to lead confidently, think critically and creatively, develop a growth mindset and understand the value of self-sustainability through exploring business.
Achievements: Students will gain an entrepreneurial mindset and insight into business planning, logo creation, marketing, branding, financial literacy, and leadership & public speaking. Students will walk away with a viable one-page business plan that can be used or improved upon for future use.
Activities Include: Students will be guided through the creation of her business and receive assistance in:
- Picking a product or service based business
- Choosing a business name
- Developing a text based logo
- Creating a mission, vision and value proposition
- Creating a free Canva account with
- Instagram feed and story templates
- Developing a social media strategy for their business
- Instagram business training
- Complete the various sections of a one-page business plan
- Participate in fee-free 7-day crowdfunding competition
and much more!
Session Dates: 7/19/21 – 7/25/21
Repeats: Daily 5:30pm – 6:30pm EST